If the below characteristics were described to you about a new mobile phone in 2012, who would you expect it described?
- Multiple colors to fit personal taste with no “ugly” phone protector
- Design oriented curved glass
- Fresh New UI
- “shake resistant” camera
- The highest resolution screen of major high-end smartphone models
- front and rear cameras whose MP tops other major high-end smart phone models
- Wireless charging built in
The above characteristics are of course describing the coming WindowsPhone8, the Nokia Lumia 920.
In the latest mobile salvo it surely appears Apple and Microsoft have switched roles. What do you think?
Detailed specs from WPCentral: