- Enables users to hide offline contacts in the contact list.
- Enables users to receive buddy invites from untrusted networks.Note This option is available under Alerts in Lync Options.
- Improves the support for high dots per inch (DPI) displays, for Microsoft Narrator, and for other accessibility features.
- Fixes bugs that are related to Location sharing and settings.
- Fixes bugs that are related to Tabbed Conversations.
- Enables participants to join online meetings by dialing out to their telephone number if online meetings are scheduled by a non-audio-enabled Lync 2013 user.
- Improves the handling of devices that have both a front-facing and rear-facing camera.
- Improves the user experience when you join a Lync meeting in a Lync Room System-enabled room.
Enhancements and Bugs Not Listed in KB
- When hovering over a Contact Group, there is a new Bullet that clearly highlights the group
- The Conversation tab is now populated from Exchange!
- The Phone tab VoiceMail now populated!
Show Offline, Away and Unknown Presence Contacts in a Separate Group (below)
New Group Hover Indicator
Conversation History Now Populated from Exchange
Why are there TWO files to update Lync?
There are 2 files involved in update 15.0.4454.1506 and you need to run both updates. The MSORES file contains icons/images and will not normally need to be updated. The LYNCLOC file is the actual Lync update.
Download the Lync and MSOffice update files here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2812461