It appears that Lync Server 2010 October 2012 CU KB’s are starting to hit.
Some updates/fixes noted:
- An update is available for Monitoring Server to create a Media Quality Comparison report in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- An update that enables Monitoring Server to create a Call Leg Media Quality Report in a Lync Server 2010 environment is available
- 2745103 URLs that contain special characters bypass the URL filter in Lync 2010
- 2735321 "Block all" setting of the global file transfer filter does not work in Lync Server 2010
- Lync Mobile for Windows Phone app changed versions on WP Marketplace in last week so appears an update may be in store on that front.
Below are the specific KB articles:
- Core Components update KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2740403
- Security update KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2726382
- Mobility Update KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2743736/en-us?sd=rss&spid=924