banner-ad

Jabra Speak 510 Portable, Bluetooth Audio Conferencing Device Announced

 

Jabra-Speak-510
I’ve been highly impressed by the Jabra Speak 410 (see my video review here) and Jabra just announced a Bluetooth version of this device, the Jabra SPEAK 510.

Some Characteristics:

  • Bluetooth
  • 15 hours of battery time
  • Use the conference device with mobile phone as well
  • Additional Bluetooth and Batter indicator (compared to SPEAK 410)
  • At this time no information on Lync Certified/Optimized status.


I suspect the Jabra Speak 510 will have much of the good of the 410, so read my extensive review/video of the 410 here: http://windowspbx.blogspot.com/2012/05/first-impression-video-review-of-jabra.html



See Jabra Announcement:
http://jabra.dmplocal.com/main/index.php?wd=ArticleGateway&article_id=617&smart_skin_id=56

2 comments:

  1. Jabra speak portable 510 bluetooth device is really an exceptional audio conferencing device. It can also be connected with the cell phone which is awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow...


    Go to Meeting Conference

    ReplyDelete