Just got a Jabra Speak 410 unit. My first surprise is just how small the unit is! (I received several devices and this box was so small I wasn’t sure what would be in it) It is a perfect “laptop bag” unit because of its size. The second thing that struck me is the quality look and feel: it strikes a good balance between too light and too heavy in my mind. You might think with such a small device it would slide around on the desktop when pressing the buttons, but due to the foam on the bottom and weight, it does not do this.
Here are my first impression notes:
- Sits solidly on desk and has nice grippy foam on the bottom.
- Feels and looks quality. Not too heavy, not too light.
- Nice carry bag. Very compact. Will fit in Laptop bag very nicely.
- Approximately 24" usb cable that can be easily stowed.
- Dedicated buttons for volume, ringer volume set, mute, answer, hangup
- very compact
- big sound/loud
- 11 volume levels
- white LED volume level indication
- Green LED in Call indication
- Red LED for Mute
- White Power On indication
- The 410 has a built-in ringer that is separate from the PC Volume. ( the volume of the ringer can be set by pressing and holding where it says “Jabra” on the unit. Then Yellow LED’s will light and you can set ringer volume by volume +/-)
- HD Voice
- Firmware is upgradeable
- Optimized for Lync and OCS
- You can plug Jabra QD headset into Jabra Speak 410 using SKU 8800-00-99
- Has built-in ringer and volume can be set (by holding Jabra logo for 2 seconds till the Leds turn yellow)
- Jabra Call Manager does not work with the Jabra Speak 410.
Plug in Jabra QD headset (adapter required)
410 with case.
Jabra PC Suite Software.