Appears like Lync Phone Edition version 7577.4363 for “Tanjay” and 7577.4366 for “Aries” is here.
- Music on Hold on Lync Phone Edition (preset & not changeable) Details of Feature, Click Here
- the audio file is embedded in the LPE update and *NOT* changeable
- Only the first call put on hold will get music…due to device/”Aries” CPU
- the music on hold file played is the defaultHold.wma
- The device will now be branded “Lync Phone Edition” instead of “Lync 2010 Phone Edition”
- LPE will support Lync 2010 and Lync 2013
For my blog on every possible question you could ask about Lync and Music on Hold, click here.
For step to update your LPE devices, check out Jeff Schertz’s step by step blog: click here.
An interesting note: snom UC Edition (Lync) has had MOH for some time already click here.
Update Description: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2737911