I’m not at CEBIT but I will be watching for Lync developments as a “remote worker” (of course!) and will scribble them on this blog article.
snom 7EM Shown: 7xx series Expansion Module
Photo posted by snom click here. In this picture with can see “Tile View” and USB connect plugged into the side of the snom 715.
Better Photo via https://twitter.com/Luca_Vitali/status/443862997732433920
Another Photo by https://twitter.com/ogerling/status/442965422334558208
“The modules extensions for snom 715, 720 and 760 presented at Cebit. Up to 3 modules positions, USB connection”
Shows that buttons can be assigned any of snom’s functions (contact search, contact list, etc), USB connection and backlit LCD.
Summary of above photos:
- has a range of buttons (“…large number of self-labeling keys…” click here)
- 18 buttons, (9 per side)
- automatic button labeling
- Tile or Line View shows Contact Name full width or 2 Line format click here
- displays contacts & call status
- USB connection to snom phones
- will work with the $139USD MSRP snom 715 (see recent review), 720, and 760
Ferrari Electronics is Showing New Fax2Lync Lync Plugin
Looks like @Ferrari_el Is Demoing a Fax2Lync Lync Client Plugin click here