UPDATE: Lync Select Dial now works with Windows 8. The app uses F8 which does not conflict with Windows 8 hotkeys.
The premise of the Lync Select Dial app is simple: You should be able to dial from any application. Lync Select Dial is a very simple tray app will dial anything you can select. Just select and press F8 and that’s it!
Video Demo of Lync Select Dial
Users Feedback on Lync Select Dial
- “...its so simple. I love it. I’ve been using it all day ––@legendarytechy
- “Works perfect! Thanks for the udpate. ––@paulisLync
- “Clever...nice work --@tomarbuthnot, Lync MVP
- “…check it out, cool! --@ivcrieki
- “Lync Select Dial is awesome..and works perfectly… –@xhunter9x
- “An excellent addition to any Lync heavy user - a feature that should make it in a [Lync] future version. –Alessio Giombini
- “Lync Select Dial is awesome. I use it many times every day. -- @djtentman, Lync Admin
- Works with Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Works with Lync 2010 or Lync 2013 (but NOT Lync Windows Store App)
Go Get Lync Select Dial: It’s Free.
How Can You Help Lync Select Dial?
First, we are looking for no donations! :-) Here are 2 ways you can help though: