Note: This list started as my private notes on network analysis software to consider that were suggested by many helpful UC Pro’s. I wasn’t planning to post this, but after typing it up I thought others my benefit as well. Think of this as my “scribble pad”
Network Analysis Software
- AppNeta Appliance (not specifically rtaudio/rtvideo aware)
- NetIQ Vivinet Assessor: https://www.netiq.com/products/unified-communications-and-voip-management/how-to-buy/licensing.html
- IxChariot: www.ixchariot.com
- Lontinuum for Lync: http://servera-inc.com/productpage/lync-management/
- SolarWindows VoIP & Network Quality Manager: http://www.solarwinds.com/voip-network-quality-manager.aspx
- IPERF for Windows (free): http://linhost.info/2010/02/iperf-on-windows/ http://iperf.sourceforge.net/
- MRTG: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi_Router_Traffic_Grapher
Which solution do you recommend?
(or comment if you have a new one you recommend)
Q. Will these tools harm/ a live system?
Q. Is this tool optimized for continual use or for a one time test and move on to next system?